Friday, December 18, 2009

What size wrench do I use to get the oil drain plug off of my 2004 Hyundai Accent?

Also, can anyone help me locate the service manual for this same car? I went to Auto Zone, and they did not have the book. I am trying to avoid buying it from a dealership.What size wrench do I use to get the oil drain plug off of my 2004 Hyundai Accent?
the last one that i checked was a 17mm bolt. i worked in a lube shop frp years and that was my position of choice, underneath. i have only done about 200,000+ oil changes over the years. What size wrench do I use to get the oil drain plug off of my 2004 Hyundai Accent?
umm the one that fits? Try Advanced auto or ask your local parts store to order the haynes manual for you they're usually about 20 bucks
probably a 17mm but its been a while since i was under a hyundai

No comments:

Post a Comment