Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can he use that gets rid of all the oil and grease?

My fiancee works is an auto mechanic and because of his job he always comes home covered in oil, grease, dirt etc. . . His regular body wash doesn't really help and pores are clogged with oil. Does anyone know of a cleanser or body wash that's heavy duty enough to handle this. Preferably something for men since I don't think I'll be able to get him to use something with a girly scent.


Thanks!What can he use that gets rid of all the oil and grease?
Use this stuff called Gojo. It works wonders!What can he use that gets rid of all the oil and grease?
You can get lava soap, which is made from lava and is a strong soap. Also, go to a parts house like Auto Zone and get some I can't remember what it's called, but it comes in a white bucket with an orange lid. It is a soap you use to wash your hands with. It has like sand or something in it. You scrub with this stuff with no water, and then rinse off with water.
You can try something very strong such as Zest or you can use Johnson's Bodywash for adults. It works for my boyfriend
Believe it or not Dawn really works. It really does get the grease out! LOL! Someone else mentioned Lava soap, that was the type of soap I remember when I was little people using when they did dirty work like your fiancee.
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment