Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the difference between 2 stroke oil for an offboard motor and 2 stroke oil for a vespa?

I am having trouble finding oil for my Vespa ET2. I see 2 stroke oil all around for an offboard motor, but will this oil harm my motor?What is the difference between 2 stroke oil for an offboard motor and 2 stroke oil for a vespa?
As the other two have said, it is one and same. Only diffrence is that due to marketing tie-up of the manufacturer of scooter and outboard motora with particular oil cos, they will try to put in to your brain that the brand specified by them is THE OIL, and other oils are not oils.. Like Vespa being Italian will promote Agip, Yamaha will promote Yamalube, etc.What is the difference between 2 stroke oil for an offboard motor and 2 stroke oil for a vespa?
virtually no difference, they do the same task....
I agree. In a pinch I've used straight 30wt in my bikes.
same thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment