Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I go about getting a job on offshore oil rigs?

I'm really desperate for a career that is well-paid - at least 拢18,000 a year. I've heard that you can make very good money on the oil rigs. But how do I apply for them?Where are they advertised and who do I contact? Also, are there any other jobs that are well-paid that someone without a University Education can get?How do I go about getting a job on offshore oil rigs?
you will be lucky mate.im a fully trained toolmaker,and have my hgv2 driveing liecense and i cant get a job.what chance have you got.???How do I go about getting a job on offshore oil rigs?
Hi m8 you got no Chane's i live in Aberdeen and have my survival tickets and still find it hard to get on the rigs.I am working on the fishing trawlers from peterhead that's good money 30 to 60k a year but its hard and dangerous work.


good luck m8
go 2 guide to off shore oil inusty ,www. rig jobs .co. uk. i hope you get someyhing as its takes alot 2 get a job off shore , beleave me my husband has one but he got that cos he had done 22 yesrs inthe army , but ha you never know go for it good luck,x
You need to get your RGIT survival certifiacte, then get your Cv off to all the major oil companies like Wood Group, Maersk and Baker Hughes all based in Aberdeen.





Try and get a Press and Journal on a Friday for all the jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment