Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much coconut oil do I use for my hair?

I recently bought some food coconut oil for my hair. I don't know how much I should use and do I microwave it for a little bit to turn it to liquid before I put it in my hair?How much coconut oil do I use for my hair?
use very littele


apply on the scalp


wash it in the morningHow much coconut oil do I use for my hair?
I USE COCONUT OIL AS A HAIR GEASE..I USE IT ON MY SCALP AND IT HELPS DAMAGES AND IT KEEPS MY HAIR HEALTHY FOR AT LEAST A WEEK Report Abuse

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hot oil treatment recipes


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/hot-o鈥?/a>
no don't do that..why do you need it? are u spanish or black? if you are white it will just make you greasy unless you have really curly hair..just use a bit and smooth it through its not meant to be used with thermal irons or curling irons or blowdryers its flammable

No comments:

Post a Comment