Friday, December 18, 2009

Can I Substitue Oil For Butter in a Cooking Recipe?

Ok so im going to make some cookies cause im bored and we dont gots any butter at home, i need like .5 cups of butter for the cookies and my parents wont go shopping to buy them for me. So we have oil at home, can i subsitute oil for butter, and if so what would be the ratio.Can I Substitue Oil For Butter in a Cooking Recipe?
NO. Go on line and find some cookie recipes that don't need butter.Can I Substitue Oil For Butter in a Cooking Recipe?
The closest sub would be margarine and even that won't work very well. The texture and flavour of the cookies would change radically.
not for cookies, it wont test nice with oil.. believe me





you can substitue for certain things but not for cakes or cookies .. no way
No. This will end up in the bin. And looking at 5 cups of butter seems quiet alot for cookies
no!i tried that before being stupid and it didnt turn out and it was a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment