Friday, December 18, 2009

How much should I be charged to install a waste oil furance in a garage?

I have purchased a Lanair Waste oil furnace for my garage and just need it installed. Everywhere I call says that if I didn't purchase it from them, they won't install it. I have been told to just do it myself, just wondering if anyone has had one installed and how much it cost them.


thanks!How much should I be charged to install a waste oil furance in a garage?
Why not try to install it yourself? I have not installed the same thing, but I installed my own outdoor wood burner. My own gas fireplace. But that is me.





The cost will depend on who you hire. If it was me I would give you a quote of about $300.00 or more depending on the amount of exhaust flu work involved. Without seeing what is involved (in your garage mounting and required set backs - how many layers of material have to be cut through and shielded for exhaust, holding tank for fuel etc.) it is difficult to give an accurate estimate.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment