Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is refined coconut oil still good for your hair?

I have bought refined coconut oil. Is it still good for my hair? I don't want to use it for cooking, just for my hair as a treatment and maybe also for my face.Is refined coconut oil still good for your hair?
It should be fine for the hair. you can get more info on it on coconut oil.com. but you should try the virgin coconut oil for skin moisturizing and consumption. taking 1 table spoon a day of coconut oil is actually really good for you, it's a natural antibiotic. its also the only oil that can be used for practically everything hair, skin, nails and cooking.Is refined coconut oil still good for your hair?
Why??? There is no magic property to coconut oil that makes it any better for skin than plain old vegetable oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment