Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How do I go about selling highest quality olive oil from Italy in the States?

What regulations and papers do I have to make sure to have and were and how should I sell it? It is highest quality olive oil directly from Italy, so it will be imported.How do I go about selling highest quality olive oil from Italy in the States?
Why go through all of the International hassle?





The Counties of Butte %26amp; Yuba produce 3 of the world's 10 best olive oils, using state of the art, Italian presses, and having the luxory of growing California's best olives...How do I go about selling highest quality olive oil from Italy in the States?
Getting approval for bringing foreign agricultural products into the United States is an arduous process. I would suggest retaining the aid of a ';middle man'; or import attorney to help you wade through the red tape.
You might experience problems with Don Corleone and the Genko Oil Company.





Tsheggle sleeps with the fishes!
find a company that is interested in buying your product then i would start the importing project

No comments:

Post a Comment