Thursday, January 7, 2010

When do you start feeling the full effects of fish oil for depression?

I've been taking fish oil for 3 days now and really haven't felt much different. I noticed when I took 2 fish oil soft gels close to each other that i started to feel really drowsy and had a stomach ache. I take 3 or 4 fish oil softgels a day. How long does it take for the full effects to kick in to see if it actually works well?When do you start feeling the full effects of fish oil for depression?
I have never heard of fish oil being used for depression. I take it for heart and joint health. You should probably talk to a DR before using it for depression.When do you start feeling the full effects of fish oil for depression?
i only take 2 a day..it will take more than 3 days ..probley a couple weeks..are u sure you are not taking too much

No comments:

Post a Comment